Sunday, December 26, 2010

Climb every mountain

Hello readers!:)

It's been awhile. I've been quite searching for a good thing to ponder on and I've been caught up with the holiday rush. Haven't you? Really, the years about to end and have we done enough? By we I mean you, me, and the whole community. The Philippines has gone topsy-turvy in the past twelve months. From the bloody elections to the change of image on our Philippine peso bills. Without any doubt, I know the Philippines has still a high mountain to climb.

"Climb Every Mountain" is a hit song from the musical "Sound of Music". Listening to it in an overture reminded me of the situation of our country. Indeed, we have a big big mountain to climb. The summit is way too high for us to see and we're complaining on the steep rocks on the trek. It's time for us Filipinos to take up a whole lot of courage to face another tread as we climb up the mountain. Can we make it? Of course we can.

No comments:

Post a Comment