Sunday, January 16, 2011

The next mountain to climb

I have never climbed a mountain in my entire life but I'm planning on doing so. Maybe if I'm brave enough to face my fear of heights. If in my previous post my definition on mountain was trials and consequences, this time I'm going to be talking about the real thing.


Mount Pulag is the third tallest mountain in the Philippines and located in Kabayan, Benguet. Being what it is, the mountain's temperature is relatively cold compared to Mount Apo or other tall mountains. Apart from it's height, it also houses 528 documented plant species, some of them only found in the Philippines. The indigenous tribes located near this mountain regard it as "sacred". Check out: http://hinilawod.blogspot.com

 This month may be the coldest if you are planning to climb this mountain. Are you up for the challenge?

 Or just simply want to look at it's picturesque scene? You decide.

No comments:

Post a Comment